In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
The philosophy behind development of eGalla is to bring a complete transformation of Indian Kirana business which is going through transition due to the arrival of organized retail houses and shopping malls. By automating the Kirana business, it is expected that the application would enhance the efficiency of the Kirana shop owners. Thus automation of the traditional process (billing, inventory management, customer management, purchase orders, invoice preparation, daily business reporting) of Kirana business is the primary objective. eGalla has aimed to address the needs and the various benefits they would get after the implementation of eGalla application.
Software has been deployed at following locations and initial response received was very encouraging:
- Software has been tested in 16 shops of Delhi & Mumbai
- Being tested as an ERP at 10 Rice Mills in Kurushetra
- Pilot Deployment for promotion and training at Meerut and Moradabad MSME cluster centers with the help of NIESBUD, Noida
- Pilot deployment at one fruit and vegetable shop in Srilanka
- At 15 CSC center in Gaziabad district, UP
Many more deployments are being done with the help different agencies.
To become an exclusive authorized channel partner of Media Lab Asia in your area today, click here